Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hydronic heating partially installed

The hydronic heating system is partially installed. Seen here is the utility closet. The first picture gives the view from the living room (a door will eventually block this view, although the plumber and I agreed that this beautiful work of copper and heating technology should be displayed; Lisa seems to think utilities should be hidden by silly doors; what an artsy!). The second image shows the view looking around the corner in the closet to the right towards the hot water tank.


I've already pretty much outlined everything this does, so if you are technically inclined, I refer you to the link to the solar hydronic heating system at the right side of the blog to read up on this.

1 comment:

Claire Sherwood said...

Although I am not technically inclined, I can see this is a thing of unsurpassed beauty!